Everything Informatica does begin and ends with data. Simply stated, we make great data – data that is connected, clean and safe -- ready to use so that all enterprises can be data ready and put their unique information potential to work. A data ready enterprise is decision-ready, customer-ready, application-ready, cloud-ready and regulation-ready. And by design, our Intelligent Data Platform delivers great data to enable our customers to be ready for anything.
The Informatica University team plays a pivotal role in building the future of Informatica by building training contents to build and contribute significantly to success of our products by training aligning to our customer and partner’s needs. Playing a key part in assisting the product Revenue growth by building well trained customer and partner team by building strong teams to ensure their Success at all levels in Implementation our Informatica Products.
As a skilled Technical Product SME and instructor Architect, you will have cross-industry, cross-functional and cross-domain know-how. In this role, you will develop world class training content in Informatica Bigdata space, expertise and execute multi-day Product trainings, Workshops in all formats. You will be our front end primarily responsible for both as an Evangelist, Technical SME and driving building world class Informatica product trainings
You will have the opportunity to work side by side with some of the top technical talent in the industry.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for highly motivated and skilled Informatica Products expert with experience in several products implementing cycles in Informatica ETL, Bigdata, who can drive and building content development, and delivering high quality Informatica Product trainings, who has strong domain knowledge has good communications and presentation skills but also wiliness to travel and front end meet people and with strong aptitude to learn/stay informed on technology trends.
Technically proficient and have the patience and passion towards customer and other stakeholders through the capabilities of our products and solutions. Addressing technical pain points, or enabling a team on our technology, you’re willing to take the time to provide deep explanations and find solutions where needed. You find a collaborative work environment rewarding yet are equally adept at and content working independently. As an influential and effective SME, you are eager to share your knowledge and best practices and to develop and sustain an open line of communication with your supervisor and teammates.
In addition, you have the following attributes:
• You possess excellent customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity and diplomacy.
• problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
You will work closely with various stake holder, again Informatica product expertise and on a longer-term own the success in managing, building, and delivering the trainings on Informatica Products.
You will be willing to travel to deliver trainings. Your ultimate mission is to deliver a first-rate Informatica Content and positive brand awareness for Informatica.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for all aspects of developing and managing high-quality Training Materials for Informatica software including Informatica Big Data, encompassing Data Integration, Data quality, Master Data Management and other products. • Design and develop all components of the course material, including: PowerPoint slides, Student Guides, Labs, Instructor Demonstrations, Instructor Notes, Classroom image and setup • The materials are designed for Instructor-Led, Web-Based Self-Paced, and Instructor-Led "Virtual Classroom" courses. • Develop re-usable processes to install and configure Informatica software products and setup classroom lab environments.
A strong candidate will have:
• Bachelor's degree in Education, Computer Science, or equivalent.
• 1 to 3 years in software product training development and delivery
• At least 4 years of experience as a hands-on Curriculum Developer and Trainer for Informatica Products.
• Expert in curriculum (WBTs and ILTs) development and management
• Proven ability to quickly acquire technical expertise in software products.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Experience with Data Science technologies and Big Data.
• Strong knowledge and hands on experience working with Big Data Admin and user level set up
• Solid operating system platform experience, such as Windows NT4.0, Windows 2000 or UNIX.
• Expertise in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. • Captivate