About the company
is India's leading invoice discounting marketplace helping businesses gain quick access to working capital in 24-72 hours by selling their unpaid receivables while providing investors with an opportunity to earn low-risk high returns through a unique short-term investment.
It was established in 2015 by a clutch of bankers and techies from IIT Kanpur & Stanford to disrupt the trade receivables discounting space in India. It has offices in Bangalore, New Delhi & Mumbai with a total team of around 70 spread across these three locations.
KredX is also a Series A Sequoia Capital funded
company, already boasting of several large corporates as its clients.
About the role
KredX is looking for a Corporate Relationship Manager (3 - 6 years of experience) based out of Delhi who is highly motivated to work in a startup environment.
What's on offer
A highly competitive salary of 10-15L+Variables (payable quarterly based on performance). You will get a chance to work with diverse, cross-functional teams of veteran professionals focused on delivering high performance while also building a great work environment. You will be reporting to Head - Enterprise & SME Business, North India at KredX.
- Working with the senior management to devise go-to-market and B2B sales strategies for the NCR region - including scoping out potential industries and locations to target
- Acquiring /sourcing / retaining / expanding and developing relationships with key decision makers (CFOs, Financial Controller, Heads of Finance, etc. of large/mid-corporates with monthly and quarterly targets
- Working closely with marketing, operations, and product/engineering teams to structure customized products, online sales campaigns, offline events, and customer service delivery processes
- End to end ownership of sales strategy and customer experience right from lead generation to customer retention and business augmentation
Does this sound like you
? Must Haves
- 2-3 years of end to end startup experience building and scaling B2B products -OR- 4 to 6 years of experience as a Corporate RM with an established financial institution or mid/large corporate preferably with B2B sales experience
- Willing to travel extensively within NCR to meet prospective clients (at least 50% of the time)
- Self-starter with a passion to achieve and ability to work cross-functionally and in an unstructured environment
- Highly motivated to work in a startup
The application process:
Step 1: Apply for the job post here to express interest in the role.
Step 2: Now that we know you are interested, the next step involves online screening of your candidature. You will receive an email from our screening partner, Shortlist i.e www.shortlist.net. The email would include a link where you can complete your application - a few short questions on your experience followed by an assessment to demonstrate our ability to do the job.
You can also find the link here: https://goo.gl/Erfft1
Shortlist will keep you updated regularly on whether or not you're shortlisted.