1. The Controller of Examinations shall be the principal officer-in-charge of the conduct of examinations and tests of the University and declaration of their results. He shall discharge his functions under the superintendence, direction and guidance of the Board of Examinations. He shall be a full time salaried officer of the University and shall work directly under the control of the Vice-Chancellor.
2. His appointment may be for a term of five years, and he may be eligible for re-appointment (upon having satisfactory performance and based on other parameters). The qualifications and experience for the purpose of selection of the Controller shall be strictly as per the UGC rules.
3. The Controller shall be the Member-Secretary of the Board of Examinations and of the committees appointed by the Board, except the committees constituted under section 35(5)(a) for the appointment of paper-setters, examiners and moderators. He shall be responsible for prompt and proper implementation of their decisions.
4. Without prejudice to the generality of the provision of sub-section (1) (b), the Controller shall be responsible for making all arrangements necessary for holding examinations and tests and declaration of results. It shall be his responsibility:
a. To prepare and announce in advance the calendar of examinations.
b. To arrange for printing of question papers.
c. To arrange to get the performance of the candidates in the examinations properly assessed, and process the results;
d. To arrange for the timely publication of results of examinations and other tests;
e. To postpone or cancel examinations, in part of in whole, in the event of malpractices or if the circumstance so warrant, and take disciplinary action or initiate and civil or criminal proceedings against any person or a group of persons or a college or an institution, alleged to have committed malpractices;
f. To take disciplinary action wherever necessary against the candidates, paper setters, examiners, moderators or any other persons connected with examinations and found guilty of malpractices in relation to the examinations;
g. To review from time to time, the results of University examinations and forward report thereon to the Academic Council.
5. The Controller shall exercise such other powers and perform such other duties as may be prescribed or assigned to him, from time to time, by the Board of Examinations / University Management.
6. The incumbent must be currently in the Professor Grade / Dean or Director associated presently in Indian University of repute having at least for 5 years in teaching / academics post Ph.D. with proven track record and outstanding exposures.
If you are interested please send CV in Ms. word format with photo and noting of current salary, expected salary and notice period at TOP of CV
Thanks & Regards,
Manas - 7379408408
Abhi Resource Management
SRGP MALL, SEC- 8 B , 3rd Floor 365 GANGES NA GAR,
HARISH GANJ (at Taatmill Chauraha) Kanpur-208004
Email. [HIDDEN TEXT]