Jobs By Location
Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Industry
Jobs By Function
JOBS FOR WOMEN
SPECIAL ABILITY JOBS
Jobs by Recruiter
Jobs By Company
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
View all Industries
Jobs by Location
Jobs in Bangalore
Jobs in Chennai
Jobs in Coimbatore
Jobs in Delhi
Jobs in Hyderabad
Jobs in Kolkata
Jobs in Lucknow
Jobs in Mumbai
Jobs in Pune
View all Locations
Jobs by Role
Accounts Executive Jobs
Business Analyst Jobs
Computer Engineer Jobs
Computer Operator jobs
Data Entry Operator Jobs
Graphics Designer jobs
Mechanical Engineer Jobs
Software Engineer Jobs
Jobs by Skills
Data Analyst Jobs
Digital Marketing Jobs
View all Skills
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
Special Ability Jobs
You are being redirected to CIIspecialablityjobs.in which is for disability recruitment. Click ok to continue if relevant or cancel to continue searching jobs on Monster.
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
IT/Computers - Hardware
IT/Computers - Software
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Food & Packaged Food
Gems & Jewellery
Government / Public Sector/ Defence
Internet Service Provider
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium/Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
Jobs in Mumbai
Sorry, This job is expired.
Talent Corner Hr Services Private Limited
Keywords / Skills :
Advertising, Community Building, Branding, Digital Agency, Print Media, Blogging, Social Media, Content Manager, Content Writing
3 - 10 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
Marketing & Communications
20th Nov 2018
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to create content strategy for our platform, social media and blogs.
- Write long and short-form articles for campaign/fundraising partnerships
- Assist nonprofit partners with campaign creation, video and content.
- Assist with content for social media posts and sponsored stories and manage all our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Responsible for creating and maintaining website copy for all pages of the website. Further, ensure the copy and messaging on our website is uniform and adheres to our brand guidelines
- Content Marketing & Optimization - Understand metatags, page description, key words. Social media sharing features - titles, descriptions and images.
- Create newsletters and relevant content to engage our community of donors, users and subscribers with clear call to action.
- Write content for action oriented emails
Press /Media Relationships:
- Create a communication strategy for Impact Guru
- Draft stories and press releases to issue to the press and media agencies, consumer brands, tech platforms and other outlets
- Forge and maintaining strong media relations with mainstream and print publications, broadcast channels and online media, TV channels, radio, etc.
- End-to-end management of relationships with PR agencies
- Collaborate with marketing team to execute offline and online events as needed
- 2+ years in copy-writing experience in Advertising / Community Building / Branding / Digital Agency (social sector experience a plus)
- Some full time work experience in-house with a PR firm or consumer brand managing media relations (strongly preferred)
- A degree in mass media, journalism or marketing
- Key media relationships across mediums - online, print, TV
- Excellent understanding of news flow and organizational structure in Media houses
- Proven track record in securing press in various mediums
- Hands on experience in end-to-end execution of a major communication campaign for a brand.
- Talent for idea generation, thoughtful brand communication, brand building, and image/buzz-building
- Ability to generate and analyze regular media trends and recommend strategies for improved exposure
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Hindi
- Excellent creative writing capabilities (Please share your past work / blog link). Being a blogger is a huge plus!
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams
- Sincere passion to change the world
Rate this Job
Talent Corner is a Recruitment Company Head Quartered In Mumbai and having Branch Offices In India & UAE. Our Vision is to successfully complete 1,00,000 Recruitment Assignments by 2025. Through these Assignments, we aspire to educate 1000 school girls.
People also viewed
Advertising Jobs in Top Cities
Advertising Jobs in Jaipur
Advertising Jobs in Kolkata
Advertising Jobs in Bangalore
Advertising Jobs in Noida
Advertising Jobs in Hyderabad
Advertising Jobs in Delhi
Advertising Jobs in Mumbai
Advertising Jobs in Chennai
Advertising Jobs in Gurgaon
Advertising Jobs in Pune
Event management Jobs
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
10 Python Questions & Answers you must read before your next interview
16 OOPS Interview Questions to help you succeed in your next interview
Watch your moves: The importance of body language in an interview
10 Embedded System Questions and Answers to help you succeed in your next interview
7 frequently asked BPO Interview Questions
Asking for leaves this holiday season? Here's how to go about it
Work Life Balance - Do you own your work or does your work own you
Take your stand!
Work-Life Balance: Lead a fulfilling life
Managing anger at workplace and how to keep your cool
How to approach job search after a long term employment?
Writing Your First Professional CV
Five things an employer wants to see on your resume
Use Additional Information to Your Advantage
3 Steps to land the job of your dreams: Get it right from the resume stage [Video]
Should you negotiate your first salary
When Your Salary Makes You Too Expensive
Why is he making more than me?
Salary Break-up: All you need to know about your salary structure and salary components
Dealing with Questions about Salary History
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you