Responsibilities and Duties
• Provide technology consulting services to law firms and corporates
• Understand underlying technologies to analyze patent portfolios and help solve clients’ core technical queries
• Lead teams conducting research & analysis, including but not limited to technology research, technology due diligence, market research, prior art searches, target scouting, invalidity analysis, infringement analysis and claim charting
• Explain complex technology matters to non-technical audiences
• Handle calls with US based clients who include Industry Experts, Corporate Counsel, CEO’s, Startup founders, IP litigators etc
• Work with product teams to guide development & testing of Cipher’s technology platforms
• Showcase technology and IP thought leadership via blogs and research reports
• Collaborate across the organization in-person and with virtual, global teams
• Establish and cultivate relationships internally and externally
Expected Competencies | Skills
• Lead teams in the capacity as project manager, team lead, product manager etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in technical writing
• Proficiency in technical research
• Ability to think critically, learn fast and work with minimal supervision under tight deadlines.
• Entrepreneurial and go-getter attitude.
Education and Experience
• BTech/ M.Tech in Computers, Electronics, Communications or Electrical Engineering from premier colleges such as IITs, BITS Pilani, and NITs
• 3-6 years of experience in relevant Tech industry e.g. Telecom, Software, Semiconductor and Cloud computing.
• Experience with IP matters (infringement analysis, EOUs, prior art searches, landscaping, etc.) is preferred.