This is to inform you that a Selection Committee from MINISTRY OF HEALTH, SAUDI ARABIA is expected to come India in the month of November 2017 for recruitment of Doctors (Consultant/Specialist/Resident) in all categories.
• Specialist :- MBBS, M.S/ M.D/ D.N.B/ Fellowship (or) equivalent degree. Post PG- Minimum 2 years exp With MCI Registration
• Consultant :- MS/ MD/ DNB + D.M/ M.CH/ Fellowship/ M.R.C.P (or) equivalent degree. Minimum 2 years exp Post highest Degree With MCI Registration
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Specialty Allowance
• 45 Days Paid Leaves
• Tax Free Salary
• Free furnished accommodation or H.R.A
• Family Accommodation
• Free Transport
• Yearly Ticket
• High Saving potential compared to India and other countries in the Gulf region
• Low Cost of Living in KSA compared to India and other Gulf countries
• Saudi Arabia is the safest Gulf country to work and live with family or single
• Ministry of Health KSA offers an attractive Revised 100% tax-free salary with saving potential.
To know about the salary structure, please go to the link- http://shroindia.org/moh-salary-structure
INTERVIEW CITY:- Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad
About us:- We would like to introduce ourselves as GOOD FELLOW FOREIGN SERVICES Company duly approved by the Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs, Government of India. We have been providing overseas recruitment services for almost two decades and also as one of the authorized company recruiting for AMI(Ministry of Interior) & Ministry of Health Saudi Arabia and are associated in their recruitment program since 1992. So far Good Fellow has deployed thousands of Healthcare professionals such as Consultants, Specialist, Resident Doctors, apart from Para medical and Nurses to the Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Note- if you are confirmed through us " Good Fellow" please do not give confirmation to any other Agency for Same MOH Interview.
A REQUEST TO ALL OUR CANDIDATES
You are kindly requested to inform your friends and colleagues if they have not applied so far and are interested for the above mentioned categories, they can also apply for the same.
"Our pleasure to provide you best service"
For any further information kindly contact "GEETA-9871346449"or send mail on mail id "[HIDDEN TEXT]"
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases