Hiring for Company Secretary for a leading Group of Companies for Chennai location.Responsibilities and Duties
Company Secretary Roles
Responsible for all Company Secretarial functions, duties and responsibilities. -
Organizing, preparing Notices, Agendas for, and taking minutes of Board /General Meetings.
- Preparing Notices, Agendas for, and taking minutes of Committee Meetings.
- Drafting minutes within set time frames.
- Preparing the completed set of Annual report including Corporate Governance report.
- Maintenance of statutory Registers under Companies Act, 2013.
- Independently handled Alternation in Memorandum & Articles of Association of the Company.
- To Handle Postal Ballot process under section 110 of the Companies Act, 2013.
- To Handle the request for Transfer and Transmission of shares.
- Preparation and filing of various E-forms and Returns required to be filed under Companies Act, 2013 with ROC.
- Filed application for conversion of Company from Public to Private and appeared in NCLT, Chennai
- Incorporating of Private companies as per Companies Act, 2013Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Qualification - Company Secretary
Year of Passing - on or before 2018 Batch
Fresher also okBenefits
All Statutory Benefit
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 to ₹450,000.00 /year
- Company Secretary Work: 1 year (Preferred)