• Who understand the vision and would like to participate and own the vision.
• Be like a partner than employee.
• Ability to work in fast faced start-up environment with everyday challenges and unbounded responsibilities.
• Know the target audience better than anyone, anywhere.
• An analytical, quantitative mind-sets. Result-oriented, go-getter attitude.
• Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines and constrained budgets.
• Excellent communication, presentation, self-organization and leadership skills.
• Good Networking skills.
• Agile and Dynamic.
• Identify marketing strategy and plan of action to increase market visibility and its execution.
• Target large organisations & communities for campaign approvals.
• Promote the product through participation in ATL/BTL activities and campaigns
• Spearhead the Green commuting campaign in all setups
• Collaborate and develop creative marketing content. Execute acquisition campaigns on Social Media / Digital platforms.
• Customer interaction and engagement program.
• Development and execution of monthly campaigns, including oral and written presentations, to various target groups (e.g.; on-campus residents, commuters, faculty & staff, etc.)
• Special events, promotions, marketing collateral, media interaction, public relations, etc.
• UG/PG degree in Marketing or relevant field.
• 2-5yrs of experience as a community manager.
• Experience with start-ups is preferable.