Job Description:What You'll Do
You will manage transaction specific suppliers by supporting supplier on boarding, contract review, negotiation, software procurement, Bill-of-Materials (BOM) structuring, license compliance, royalty accounting payment status, software data analytics and audits.Who You'll Work With
You'll be working cross-functionally with Engineering, Product Management, Finance, Legal, and other Supply Chain teams.Who You Are
You possess a combination of software product management, contract experience, software component creation and PID structure, business experience working with Cisco Engineering teams, and strong interpersonal skills. This position is a phenomenal opportunity for someone who has worked closely with software product teams, can interpret license agreements, and is excited to participate in varying levels of business operation and commodity strategy.Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering or Supply Chain; Masters Degree preferred
- Management/multi-discipline experience preferred
- Familiarity with software license agreements or contracts
- Knowledge of software licensing, contract compliance and software Bill-Of-Material (BOM) structuring preferred
- Working understanding of networking industry
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are rapidly growing our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine crafting unprecedented disruption. Your groundbreaking ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a phenomenal Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
At Cisco, each person brings their rare talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything people, process, data and things taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with rare personalities who aren't afraid to change.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more from Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
- Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Colorful hair? Dont care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? Thats cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!#WeAreCisco