• High affinity to process driven tasks
• Ability to act in an inter-cultural setting
• Excellent ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work under changing conditions and high pressure.
• Concern for training
• Team player
• Knowledge of clinical research and Pharmacovigilance processes
• Serves as first level contact for the in-scope process of the engagement
• Completes assigned workload within established performance standards in accordance with Client’s Diabetes Care timelines
• Performs complaint analysis and coding in accordance with Client’s Diabetes Care SOPs.
• Performs Adverse Events (AE) identifications
• Completes missing data entry
• Informs Delivery Leaders of any cases for escalation with a brief case summary
- Candidates should be good in communication
- Comfortable working in 24/7 shifts.
Role: Trainee Junior Data Analyst (Entry Level) (Non-Voice)
Interview Mode: Walk in
Date: 22nd Mar'19 (Friday)
Time: 9 am to 12 noon sharp
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Salt lake Electronic Complex,
(Near Ashram Building/ SDF more)
B. Pharm / B.Sc.(Nursing/ Physiology/Zoology/Microbiology/Biology) / BHMS/ BUMS/ BAMS/ BDS.
(B.Tech/B.E./BCA/ Diploma are not eligible)
Work Experience: 0 -12 months (in relevant domain)
Fresher’s can also apply.
Work Location: Kolkata
Interview Location: Kolkata
Candidates should carry the following documents on the day of interview: –
• 2 recent Passport color photograph (both ears visible in light background)
• 2 updated Resume
• Original and photocopies of the below mentioned documents:
10th & 12th certificates
UG all semester wise mark sheets
UG Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate (mandatory)
PAN Card, Aadhaar Card