Roles & Responsibilities:
We have an urgent opening for the position of Cloud Operation Engineer (Linux + MS Azure) for a Leading Multi-National Company for Bangalore location.
Also find the JD below:
Job Title – Cloud Operation Engineer (Linux + MS Azure)
Salary – Best in the Industry
Experience- 3 to 6 Years
The successful candidate will work to implement, maintain and manage multiple cloud implementations for Health and Human Services agencies around the globe. As a key member of the Diona Managed Services Support team, you will work closely with Global Services and Product Development groups and directly with clients to ensure the availability, security and reliability of cloud deployments.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Microsoft Azure compute, storage and networking infrastructure and experience with cloud based Linux applications on Azure.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Environment monitoring as part of a team providing production support
• Performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of cloud environments
• Deploying patches to cloud applications and environments
• Assisting clients with application management and deployment
• Collaborating with Diona Global Services, Product Development and client teams to investigate and respond to incidents
• Develop, debug and enhance linux scripts developed in bash or shell
• Evaluate, recommend and implement from time to time, the tools to implement best industry standards and processes
• Configure, customize and deploy Diona Mobility Solutions on Azure Cloud Servers
• 3+ years’ experience in IT with cloud operations experience
• Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure and/or Microsoft Azure Government Cloud
• Familiarity with the Linux operating system and shell/bash scripts
• Strong understanding of cloud applications, concepts and the storage, compute and networking components of Microsoft Azure
• Experience with at least one programming or scripting language is a must
• Knowledge of NodeJS and MongoDB concepts considered an advantage
• Good to have experience in supporting Production Environments
• Working knowledge of SSL, Docker and cloud automated tools is preferred
• Team player with willingness to take on standby duties and work shifts if required
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills in order to identify and respond to unexpected or disruptive events across the Diona cloud infrastructure
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal: clear, concise and jargon-free.
• Willingness to learn new technologies