The CloudTrust team powers Informatica’s transformation and ensures that all our cloud platform and products are available, performant and safe. We implement industry-leading technologies and practices to bake in scalability, reliability and security during product design, help teams reliably deploy global products at scale, and ensure global DevOps and Customer Support teams have the tools and data they need to safely monitor and manage our customer data and workloads. The Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) platform is powering Informatica’s transformation to host all Informatica cloud products. We are growing rapidly to keep pace with our expanding global footprint and customers’ exacting demands, partnering with product development teams to build the systems and processes needed to out-innovate our competitors.
By joining our organization, you will accelerate Informatica’s transformation into a global cloud platform through your expertise and guidance, define a new category of enterprise cloud data management products operating at global scale, in a growing market place with the smartest minds in the business. We’re looking for energetic thought leaders to join us on this journey, giving our customers a competitive advantage in today’s information economy by empowering them with timely, relevant and trustworthy data for their top business imperatives.You’re Opportunity
As a member of Informatica's Cloud Security Operations and Response Team, you are the first line of defense for all the people and parts that together make up Informatica's Cloud Business. You get out of bed every morning thinking about new ways to make life miserable for bad actors. You get excited at the prospect of searching for your adversary, teasing out high-quality signal from the all the noise, and developing new ways to solve hard problems. Your work directly impacts the way millions of people, teams and businesses get things done.
You will work with world class engineers to deliver the next generation cloud platform and products, using the latest cutting edge cloud technology, such as Amazon AWS, Saleforce.com, Microsoft Azure, to provide transformational and reliable cloud services to our customers. You have experience working at a global scale, but agile enough to deliver results iteratively and create ongoing impact quickly.Our Ideal Candidate
You are an innovative security engineer, who has keen eye for automation and process improvements. An engineer with passion for internal and external customer success, continuous improvement and operational excellence at a global scale. You have a track record of implementing and automating security tools. You are comfortable managing asks, cross-functional interdependencies, performing on-time and accurately. You have an uncanny ability to simplify complex situations and dependencies to find novel strategic business solutions.Responsibilities
- Experience in building Identity and Access Management systems.
- Hands-on experience with AWS and Azure IAM Policies that governs compliance process
- Building tools to manage IAM systems for self-serve.
- Experience in integrating IAM with Federation services, SSO & SAML
- Creating dashboards, alerts to monitor end-user activity
- Understanding of RESTful API Calls
- Can program in either of these languages : Python, Java
- Understands Network Security (NACL, Firewall, TLS)
- 1-2 Year’s experience working on Cloud IAM
- Hands- on experience in scripting
- Experience with AWS API Calls using CLI/SDK (Java/Python)
- Experience with Azure API Calls using CLI/SDK (Java/Python)
- Understanding of Operating System and OS Security
- Understanding of Cryptography and knowledge about crypto primitives
- Knowledge about AWS and Azure Security Services