Position- Client Relations Representative
Job Location – Hyderabad
The Client Relations Representative, will be responsible for:
• Engage with HR Recruitment team to drive Monster usage and amplify their ROI.
• Regular pro-active follow ups with end users on the services.
• Conduct telephonic trainings for the recruitment team on diversified Monster products.
• Responsible to cultivate the account and bring in the renewals.
• Promote and pitch in new Monster products before customers.
• Handle client’s issues effectively and resolve them timely.
• Branding calendar to be executed and made for every customer.
• Usage reports to be made, monitored and shared with customer on a consistent manner.
• Collaborating with Sales team and other functions to deliver the best-in class service.
• Focus on CSAT and FCR scores.
• Ensure the best resolution over call / Email.
• Adhere to prescribed compliance standards.
• Ability to work in a team and contribute to the overall success of the department.
• Good attention to detail and a consistent approach.
• Flexible in attitude and approach to the demands created by the role with a best practice approach to Customer Service, at all times.
• Strong self-management skills.
• Dot com space knowledge will be a boon.
• An excellent command over English language, both written and verbal.
• The person should be graduate/ post graduate
• Should have 1-4 years of experience in Customer Support.
• Recruitment experience will be good to have
Interested candidates can send in your resume to the details mentioned below
Amudha Janardhan | Senior Recruitment Specialist
Email - [HIDDEN TEXT] | T : +91 (040) 66116109 | M : +91 (0)9885319266 |
MONSTER Plot 1024, Road No. 45, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad - 500033 INDIA
Walkin for you