Job Description:Who you'll work with:
This role is in Cisco Supply Chain, GMO - Component Supply Operations (CSO) org.
Hub team is responsible for Strategy and Operations of Ciscos inbound component fulfillment models
Team manages all inbound component Hub types across the globe. Primary responsibility is to manage supply continuity
for all PCBA and DF sites with optimal hub inventory and inventory driven cost.
Team collaborates closely with Network Strategy & Analytics team and Global Logistics team to design and maintain Hub strategy and footprint. Team also works with Central Manufacturing Services (CMS) team on inventory policies and required system capability to manage and execute the Hub Operations.What you'll do
- Responsible for one of the key inbound models- Global Hub (Ghub), which has global footprint:
- Manage capabilities like Policy, Process, Systems, and Contract etc.
- Sustain and add new Suppliers/Parts to Ghub program (resulting from new GSM awards, Product moves across regions, CM site closure etc.)
- Support Regional and Logistics team
- Dedicatedly address issues
- Work cross functionally with global external partners: Contract Manufacturers, Hub Partners, Suppliers, 3rd Party distributors
- Work with global Cisco internal partners: GSM (Global Supplier Management), GMO (Global Manufacturing Operations), IT, Legal, Finance
- Analyze data, publish reports on up to date status, top pending suppliers, part aging, freshness pull etc.
- Work dedicatedly to keep inventory by reducing excess and shortage
- Analyze inventory cost (Buy Down, E&O, PPV) and working dedicatedly to optimize them
- Work with other teams to optimize Hub footprint and hub operating cost
- Support team on Segmented Inbound business models (Transformation project)
Location will be Bangalore
, should be flexible to work extended hours
to support teams in US and AsiaWho you are
- Educational qualification with Engineering & MBA background preferred
- 6-8 years of Supply Chain experience preferably in Technology industry
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Should know Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT etc.) and SQL
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are rapidly growing our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine crafting unprecedented disruption. Your groundbreaking ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
At Cisco, each person brings their rare talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything people, process, data and things taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with rare personalities who aren't afraid to change.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more from Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
- Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Colorful hair? Dont care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? Thats cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!#WeAreCisco