Capgemini Diversity Walk in Interview Java Developer (2- 10 years) Bangalore 16th Feb ’2019
We are pleased to inform you that we have short-listed your profile for Java Developer Opportunities @ Capgemini.
We would be conducting interviews on below dates: 16th Feb’2019
Only Female candidates to apply and attend the Interview
Please carry a Government Approved Photo ID Original & Photo Copy while coming for the interview, without these you will not be allowed to attend the interview
Job Location – Bangalore
Experience: 2-10 years
Contact Person: - Arindam
Interview Date: 16th Feb’2019
Timing: 9 AM to 3.00 PM
Capgemini Technology services India Limited
Crescent 2, Prestige Shantiketan (PSN),
Whitefield Road, Bangalore-560048
Telephone:+91 80 66567000
Fax: +91 80 66567100
Candidate should have very strong technical background in Java, spring (MVC, IOC, and AOP), RESTFUL Web services.
• Excellent knowledge of Core Java and Spring
• Candidate should have working knowledge on web services
• Should have worked in distributed agile model and continuous integration
• Should have knowledge on designing and implementation of REST Web services
• Strong experience with REST API and web services
• Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
• Strong Core Java and spring.
• Strong RESTFUL web service experience
• Strong SQL (preferably Oracle), JQuery, HTML/CSS, Oracle Restful, SOAP web services
Primary Skill: Java, spring & RESTFUL Web services
Documents to carry:
• Hardcopy of the resume
• Printout of this email
• Passport photograph, Photo ID & Company ID card
• Latest salary slip (preferred)
• Latest Offer letter or Increment / salary revision letter from current employer
• Pay slips of last 3 months