Greetings from Randstad!!
I represent Randstad is a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, Netherlands. Randstad is the world's second-largest HR service provider. It was founded in the Netherlands in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding and operates in around 40 countries. In 2012, the company achieved a turnover of 17.1 billion. Randstad employs around 29,320 of its own staff, whilst 580,000 people are deployed in other companies every day through Randstad. Globally, Randstad has 4,496 branches.
We are currently looking out for CAN CANOE Developer for our MNC Client. Kindly let me know if this would be of interest to you at this moment.
* Position: CAN CANOE Developer
*Mode : C2H(Long Term Project)
* Qualification : Graduate/ Post Graduate
* Experience: 5+ Years
If this opportunity interests you, kindly share your updated profile with below mentioned details at [HIDDEN TEXT]
- Working experience in CAN (better-than-good or expert level)
- Diagnostic Protocols (ISO 14229, UDS, KWP2000)
- Transport Protocol Standards (ISO 15765) knowledge
- Vector Tool (CANoe, CANAlyzer etc)
- Automotive Domain: Vehicle Networking, Usage of Diagnostic Testers
- AUTOSAR knowledge
- Knowledge of Bootloaders, and related Diagnostic Services for Flash Re-Programming
- Additional protocol knowledge (e.g. LIN, SAE J1939) is an added advantage
- Embedded C
- Micro-controller basics
- CAN-controller basics
- Worked using complex debug systems like Lauterbach, Trace32 etc is an added advantage
- SW Engineering concepts (analyzing requirements, implementation, module and integration testing)
- Source code control, change management concepts, on a good-to-have basis
Reason for Change:
Ready for Contract:
Any offers in Hand: Y/N
Please do not apply for the sake.If you are a active job seeker then only apply.