Job Designation: Airhostess
· Attending a pre-flight briefing, during which air cabin crew are assigned their working positions for the upcoming flight (crew are also informed of flight details, the schedule and if there are passengers with any special requirements, such as diabetic passengers, passengers in wheelchairs or the number of infants on board);
· Carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, ensuring that information in the seat pockets is up to date and that all meals and stock are on board;
· Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats;
· Informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away;
· Checking all passenger seat belts and galleys are secure prior to rake-off;
· Making announcements on behalf of the pilot and answering passenger questions during the flight;
· Serving meals and refreshments to passengers;
· Selling duty-free goods and advising passengers of any allowance restrictions in force at their destination;
· Reassuring passengers and ensuring that they follow safety procedures correctly in emergency situations;
· Giving first aid to passengers where necessary;
· Ensuring passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and checking that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers;
· Completing paperwork, including writing a flight report.
Basic Job Requirement:
· Minimum qualification 12th Pass.
· Only female candidate require.
· Experience/Fresher both can apply.
· Minimum height 155 Cm.
· Height and Weight should be in proportion.
· Good Communication Skill.
· No visible cut marks on hands, legs or face.
· No Tattoo
If interested share your CV and full length professional photograph on [HIDDEN TEXT] or you can call KANIKA@09560523148, SONIA@9136130581 OR MAHFOOZ@9136128934
Walkin for you