Ground staff also refers to people who work in the airport terminal itself. Some ground staff is responsible for inspecting, storing and transporting luggage, while others stock the aircraft with food and beverage items that are distributed during flight. Some ground staff members work directly with customers to answer questions and provide information regarding flight times, delays and any general queries the customer has before boarding. Ground staff work with the aircraft, crew and customers to ensure each flight is safe and enjoyable.More Information contact Mr. HR. Alok Gupta : 8874119474
Responsibilities and Duties
Inside the airport terminal:
– Checking passengers in for flights
– Re-routing or re-booking passengers whose flights have been cancelled or delayed
– Assisting disabled passengers or those travelling with young children
– Giving passengers up-to-date information on flights
– Assisting passengers with all enquirers, including lost or delayed baggage
– Assisting staff in carrying out security checks as and when the situation arises
– Delivering high levels of customer service to passengers and those travelling through the airport
Outside the airport terminal:
– Handling all the loading and uploading of passenger bags from the aircraft
– Helping direct passengers on to and off the aircraft
– Directing landed aircraft to taxi spots
– Providing services such as steps from the aircraft for passengers and crew to disembark the aircraft
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
As a fresher, the requirement is basic but one cannot take it for granted as ground handling agency looks for various aspects in individual.
-Minimum 12th or a Graduate from recognized university and boards.
-Age 18 to 27 years
-Sometimes Ground handling agency prefers bilingual with English as one core language and native Language of that country
-If one has some level of experience in his field of expertise whether technical or customer related have Added advantages.
More Information contact Mr. HR. Alok Gupta : 8874119474