Software developer for Management Interface integration
The software engineer will be part of a larger team involved in software development of the CLI Management interface
As a Software Engineer you will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle. This includes user requirements analysis, creation of functional specifications, creation of high level software architecture and detailed designs, coding, debugging and unit testing.
The work items will range from enhancing existing product functionality to creation and implementation of large new features.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong self-management/motivated software developer
- 2 years working experience and knowledge of C technologies
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- 4 years relevant work experience.
- Experience with *NIX development environments (SO: UNIX, Linux)
- C Linux programing concepts(IPC, socket communication, multithreading,
- Knowledge of telecom and data communication protocols
- Knowledge of embedded systems
Nice to have
- Knowledge of 802.11 technologies
- bash, TCL, Python, Perl