- Strong knowledge of object oriented concepts, designing and programming in C & C++.
- Good knowledge of data structures, multi-threading, STL
- Skilled in Software Development Fundamentals, Debugging, Documentation and Testing.
- Must have a high aptitude for analyzing information, problem solving, designing software algorithms, tuning software performance and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have good grasping of new technology.
Job Shift: Night / Mid
Experience: 2 years and above
B.E or B.Tech or M.Tech in Computers / MCA. B.E in any other stream can apply if the candidate has relevant work experience
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Salary Range: INR 4,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate and it may vary based on experience and skill set.
We are known as one of the best pay masters in the industry.
Date of Interview: 18th March, 2019 to 29th March, 2019
Please Note that the Recruitment Center will remain closed on "Saturday & Sunday".
Timings: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
(Late entrants would not be entertained)
Please find the recruitment center below for walk in:
Navi Mumbai Recruitment Center:
Venue : XL Dynamics India Pvt. Ltd.
Unit no. 118(1st Floor),
Building No. A-1, Sector 1,
Millennium Business Park,
Mahape, Navi Mumbai - 400 710
- Minimum 2 years of experience is must.
- We welcome candidates from out of Mumbai. Initial relocation support in the form of travel and accommodation reimbursement is provided to candidates who have been offered employment, as per the company policy.
- This position is open for male candidates who are willing to work in Mid / Night shift.
- We have no rotational shifts.
- The complete recruitment process will take entire day; candidates are therefore requested to plan out their schedule accordingly.
- Candidates who have appeared for our selection process in the last 3 months are not eligible for this opening.
- Candidates with notice period of more than 60 days (non-negotiable), are requested not to apply.
1) 1 Hard copy of your updated resume.
2) 1 Recent passport photograph.
3) 1 Pen.
4) Candidates must carry their Identity cards.
PS: No prior appointment or scheduling is required. If your candidature fits the profile mentioned above, you may directly Walk In from Monday to Friday between 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM. In case you have any queries, please send us an email at [HIDDEN TEXT]. Due to immense participation of the candidates at all our Recruitment Drives, we are having huge volume of phone calls at our office. Hence, we may not be able to attend your call.
"Please note that this is a bulk mailing process and you are requested to ignore this mail if the given job description does not match your profile or interest."