Job Description:What You'll Do:
The charter of APJC CX Operations team is to plan, execute and accelerate the business performance of the APJC CX region and orchestrate and enable the transformation into the desired future state.
The key focus area for the Business Operations Manager is to own the regional transformation office, responsible for business & future state planning, organisational effectiveness, V2MOM governance & execution of strategic initiatives.Responsibilities:
Who You'll Work with:
- Own business planning process representative of all areas of the business by building commitment and bridging together many teams and organisations chipping in to APJC CX success.
- Actively participate a representative on various theatre, corporate & global forums provides the visibility & theatre voice into the various strategic activities which APCJ CX is leading or involved with.
- Collaborate on future state strategic planning with theatre and global partners
- Liaise with extended teams and peer organizations for comprehensive input & outputs.
- Facilitate cross-functional decision-making & information sharing frameworks
- Lead key strategic initiatives, working with global/regional/local partners to achieve successful output
- Delivers business insights and recommendations demonstrating analytics, predictive modelling, observations & business knowledge.
- Enables organisational improvement through the strategic management and analysis of business drivers and practices.
- Drives change through collaboration on the strategic development and management of organisational success measurements.
The position will support APJC CX leadership team with business transformation, planning and strategic execution.
Partnering with Operations team members and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive business improvement, evolve insights and analytics, identify business trends, issues, challenges, and recommended actions.Who You Are :
You are a strong leader standout colleaguewith the ability to influence at the Executive Level in a global environment and be a trusted advisor to the business. You are able to think in an unexpected way, take the lead in developing business solutions and be a change agent. You are proficient in the details of running a business and able to connect to the big picture. The RTO lead must be willing to lead by example, build commitment and simplify complex issues into common business language.Minimum Requirements:
Bachelor degree with at least 10 years experience in a large multinational company with exposure to various aspects of the business.
Ability to work in matrix organisations, prioritise what is meaningful to the business and influence decision makers to achieve desired results.
Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
Demonstrate ability to influence others (including Executives) and situations without formal authority
Strong leadership skills and ability to lead teams to successful team workand results.
Work with drive and commitment to results.
Experience in participating as a leader in a cross-functional team and/or programs of high complexity.
Experience and understanding of CX/Services and Finance organization, processes, and policies are plus.Why Cisco:
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with un usual personalities who arent afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.