We have an urgent Opening for the position of B2B Journalist.
Please find details below -
Position - Business Journalist/Sub Editor
No. of Vacancies - 2
Location – Delhi and Mumbai
A leading B2B publication house, catering to architects and interior designers with niche magazine, seeks B2B journalists with a minimum of TWO year experience in a similar role. Candidates must possess good writing skills and command over English language. Experience of working in Trade/ Business Print Media will be preferred. Unfortunately, this position is NOT open for FRESHERS.
1. Content Development : Writing articles & Features for the magazines
2.Networking with others at industry events - Attending press conferences & Industry event
3. Taking interviews of high profile personalities, copy editing, proof reading
Desired Skill Set:
Qualification: Bachelor Degree – BA,BBA, Journalism
Experience: 2-4 years
1. You must have previous editorial experience within a B2B media
2. You should be willing to explore and learn new industries and domain like architecture, sanitaryware, bath-fittings, kitchens and lighting.
3. You must have strong written and spoken English.
4. You should have a liking for interacting with people and a nose for news.
5. You should be deadline oriented.
6. You should be a systematic person with multi-tasking capabilities
About the Company:
Gnosis Services Pvt Ltd was founded in 2010 with Washrooms and Beyond as the flagship publication. Subsequently, the company launched two more magazines – Urban Sanitation and Kitchen Ideas. The company also host annual event on design and architecture – Design Dialogues and on urban sanitation - Smart Green Sanitation for Smart Green Cities. From 2017, the company is also conducting all India Washrooms Design Challenge.
For more details, please visit
www.washroomsandbeyond.com, www.kitchenideas.co.in, www.urbansanitation.in
If Interested, Please share your resume & below details ASAP -
Current CTC -
Expected CTC -
Reason for change –