The Good Food Institute - India will have a central role in developing the ecosystem for foods that are more delicious, safer, and more sustainable than traditional animal products. At GFI, you will work with the worlds top scientists who are focused on using plants to create the best possible alternatives to conventional animal agriculture products; using synthetic biology to create real dairy and egg proteins without the use of animals; and using tissue engineering to grow real animal meat but without the same adverse impacts on the environment, the global poor, or animals.
In India, we are focused on addressing the pressing question: How will we nourish 9.7 billion people by 2050 - one-sixth of whom will be Indian! - through more healthy, humane, and sustainable means?
At the Good Food Institute - India (GFI), you will be working with scientists, investors, and entrepreneurs to make groundbreaking good food a reality. We focus on clean meat and plant-based alternatives to animal productsfoods that are more delicious, safer to eat, and better for the planet than their outdated counterparts.
For more information visit https://www.gfi.org/
To apply directly go on the web address
: https://goo.gl/WWPEZTJob Role:
As Good Food Institutes Corporate Engagement Specialist, you will have an immediate impact in catalyzing the movement for a good food future. A big part of the role will require you to build relationships with executives at major grocery stores and restaurant chains, connect them with our partners at plant-based food companies, and influence them to improve their menus and inventories with plant-based products that support human health, fight climate change, and transform agriculture.
You will be the expert on the best products and most innovative companies in the plant-based space. Detailed Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing innovative and effective strategies for expanding plant-based alternatives to animal-based meat, dairy, and eggs at grocery stores, restaurants, and foodservice establishments.
- Building coalitions of organizations that are dedicated to improving the quality, quantity, and promotion of plant-based alternatives to animal products.
- Cultivating relationships with CEOs, chefs, restaurateurs, directors of dining services, and other stakeholders in order to facilitate the addition or expansion of plant-based menu and grocery items.
- Preparing and delivering influential presentations to decision-makers at grocery stores and restaurants, and connect decision makers to key contacts at plant-based food manufacturers.
Does this sound like you? Must have:
- You have previous experience as a Management Consultant or in the function of solution sales for a minimum of 3+ years.
- You are an MS Office Champion, this excludes excel, word and powerpoint
- Prior experience in supporting a product based startup
The application process :
Step 1: Apply for the job post here to express interest in the role.
Step 2: Now that we know you are interested, the next step involves online screening of your candidature. You will receive an email from our screening partner, Shortlist i.e www.shortlist.net. The email would include a link where you can complete your application - a few short questions on your experience followed by an assessment to demonstrate our ability to do the job.
You can also find the link here: https://goo.gl/WWPEZT
Shortlist will keep you updated regularly on whether or not you’re shortlisted.