Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reporting To: CEO
No. of Position: 1
Experience: 5+ years
Location: South Africa
Qualification: MBAWinjit Technologies Summary
Winjit is India’s leading provider of innovative engineering solutions. Founded in 2004 in the picturesque town of Nashik, Winjit has gained its recognition as an engineering technology company and marked its presence in several other countries such as US, UK, Australia, South Africa and Singapore. Since its inception, Winjit has built and expanded its expertise in latest trending technologies including Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Blockchain & Fintech, Product Engineering and Digital Publishing. We provide end-to-end solutions from conceptualization and optimization to providing real-time solutions by developing software systems for any business is our forte.Position Summary:
Business Development manager is responsible for finding customers for Winjit’s service sales. Individual will be responsible for generating new business opportunities, drive profitable growth plan, market strategy, Identify and report business opportunities in target markets, implement and maximize new business developments. Candidate should have 5+ years of relevant experience in IT service sales.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Develop relationships with existing and new accounts.
- Generate Leads for sales for assigned markets or business verticals.
- Hand hold customers and co-ordinate with technology teams.
- Revenue retention of existing accounts and new revenue generation from existing and new accounts.
- Technology based sales and solutions focus to drive company growth and achieve targets.
- Targets based sales.
- Pre-sales activities required to be fulfilled to close a sale.
- Excellent commercial and interpersonal skills
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Strong problem solving ability
- Possess an open minded and positive attitude
- Have a proactive and dynamic approach to sales
- At least 5+ years demonstrable success in a B2B sales role
- Proven skills in core sales and new business development
- Ability to perform in an international work environment
- Experience in international campaign management preferred
- • An understanding of the development of mobile applications