We are looking for an experienced business developer who is driven to win. A consultative sales professional who is credible, naturally inquisitive, polished, self-motivated and can deliver results.
• With experience in selling assessment, talent management, assessment, leadership or executive level coaching solutions into major corporate clients, managing feedback and client relationships
• Winning new corporate accounts,
• Growing business from existing portfolio;
• Delivering revenue from sales of brain maps to corporate and academic institutions
Applicant must have:
• Knowledge of the Education and Training sector
• Experience selling in the Education and Training sector
• A good record of new business wins from identification to close.
• A good record of developing business ('up' and 'cross-selling') with existing accounts.
• Experience in building a strong sales pipeline, and effectively managing prospects to 'close’.
• Strong evidence of self-management and self-motivation
• Ability to identify and exploit commercial opportunities in terms of training providers, methods of delivery and products.
The world of Psychology is interesting and if you have a genuine interest for how the mind works and a passion for sales then please do apply now!
Ideally you will have:
• Experience of working in an executive assessment/talent management consulting organization
• A proven track record of managing complex high value global accounts
• Comfortable managing client relationships at Board and executive level working on complex, high-level projects
• Experience of creating and designing viable high value senior level talent management solutions.
Qualification – MBA/ PGDM in Marketing & HR, Any one from Marketing / Sales background.
Experience in Training & Development, HR, Psychometric tools, Sales, Business Development is a Must.
Experience – 2-4yrs
Candidates who has experience in Selling Training Product will be more Preferable.