Business Development Manager
• Generate leads at CXO, Founder, Director, CMO, Marketing Heads level in for B2B sales through Cold calling, emailing, LinkedIn, data mining, database preparation using different tools, using business networking sites and social media.
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives, attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
• Using knowledge of the market, trends and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
• Build pipeline of future work and ensure that the company’s existing client revenue target is achieved through new sales and upselling/cross selling.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Collaborate with other team members of Sales/Pre-sales to exchange information on markets/leads/prospects
• Understand and design appropriate functional pitch/mailers to the CXOs for the focused segments
• Capable on using CRM system for day to day tracking of activities and sales pipeline.
• Preferred knowledge to sell digital marketing services for different digital channels (website development, Social Media, SEM, Display, Email, Affiliates, SEO, Mobile ads, online advertising, online media sales etc.)
• Minimum 4+ years of experience with excellent communication skills.