• Own, manage, and drive the full sales cycles from first contact through contract negotiation/close (some account management) while ensuring happy and referenceable customers.
• Dig in and be hands on in learning the product and leverage your multichannel presentation skills through product demonstrations both in person and via web-based presentations.
• Achieve sales quota through identifying, qualifying, and closing business in your account territory.
• Maintain updated sales records and prospect status in salesforce.com.
• Work closely with Customer Success, VP of Sales, and engineering team in forecasting and allocating resources for new prospects requests & requirements.
• Forecast sales activity, revenue achievement, and update activity/prospect status in weekly sales meeting.
• 3+ years of experience selling software or technology solutions, services, or applications and account management expertise.
• Strong experience building a pipeline, qualifying, and identifying deals you can close.
• Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales and revenue goals with consistent sales earnings.
• Demonstrated strength in building and managing relationships along with presenting to a diverse audience from business champion, technical teams, to C-level executives.
• Demonstrated experience managing the full sales cycle from prospect, demo, contract negotiation and through close of initial deals and renewals.
• Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
• Experience on using HubSpot or CRM software tools will be a definite plus.
• Positive attitude, ambitious, and a passion for building a valuable business.
• Technically savvy with strength in communicating business value.
• Flexible and adaptable with a hunger to "win."
• Strength in working in small teams as well as independently.