is an algorithm-driven stock market website which provides unique analysis and insights on the financial performance of companies and performance of user portfolios
They analyse all listed companies, be the largest or the smallest, and offer a comprehensive yet understandable storyline of hows the company as an investment avenue. Their single aim is to simplify knowledge by cutting through the financial jargons, balance sheet and P&L analysis, research reports and making investors ready to pre-analyse anything they would want to know about a company. They run over 200 formulas to analyse over 30 quarters of every company's financial performance and what comes out simply are these three most important answers.
They are looking for self-motivated young professionals who are eager to learn and apply themselves in a startup environment. This means you will be working with a small agile team, fast-evolving roles and responsibilities, variable workload and a high degree of autonomy, and 80-20 everything.
What's on offer
A highly competitive salary (7-10L) based on your experience. You will get a chance to work with diverse, cross-functional teams of veteran professionals focused on delivering high performance while also building a great work environment.
- You will be involved in creating new financial models, its testing and deployment on the site with the aim of improving the quality of analysis.
- Your role will include creation and testing of stock fundamental and technical analysis as well as framework to improve analysis on portfolio as well as other financial products.
- You will be actively involved in maintaining the current algorithms on site and test them accordingly.
- You will also generate business intelligence reports to provide analysis on business operations.
- You will also be involved in the analysis of user behavior.
Does this sound like you
- You should have 2+ years of experience as a business analyst/financial analyst
- You should have basic working knowledge on financial statements (i.e. you have an academic background in Finance OR you have worked in a relevant role which involved analysis of financial statements before)
- You should be proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
: Candidates from Mumbai will be strongly preferred for this role.
The application process
: Apply for the job post here to express interest in the role.
: Now that we know you are interested, the next step involves online screening of your candidature. You will receive an email from our screening partner, Shortlist i.e www.shortlist.net. The email would include a link where you can complete your application - a few short questions on your experience followed by an assessment to demonstrate our ability to do the job.
You can also find the link here: https://goo.gl/Xszyef
Shortlist will keep you updated regularly on whether or not you're shortlisted.