Provides business analysis and builds risk models to reduces operating losses and maintain maximum protection of an organization's assets. Provides risk-related support to other departments by performing analysis and modelling that maximizes profits and asset growth and minimizes credit and operating losses and other risk exposures. Identifies options and provides recommendations for the design and development of risk management systems. Utilizes data manipulation and spreadsheet capabilities to assist in identifying loss trends and administering current programs. Requires a bachelor's degree. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Gaining exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function. Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work. Responsible for the implementation of the Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) program. Author and publish information security policies, standards and controls. Lead enterprise-wide risk assessment activities, development of custom framework, and implementation of new GRC program initiatives. Promotes information security training and awareness program. Oversees GRC projects, develops project plans and timelines and coordination of project resources. ERM framework scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with a general understanding of applicable systems, and contractual and regulatory requirements. Using this knowledge, assist in identifying, measuring, and monitoring the company's operational risk in how its transactions and infrastructure function. Recommend or implement risk mitigation strategies or practices. Essential Job Functions Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
- Strategy & Execution
- Work with senior management to execute strategic plan and roadmap to mature the initial implementation of our RSA Archer GRC application. Work with ERM business partners to clarify and plan for their current and future technology needs .Carry out specific tasks and execute plans while improving and providing constructive feedback.
- Analytics & Documentation
- Maintains current knowledge of industry and business process trends and is able to apply that knowledge to existing business processes with a focus toward goal achievement. Analyse information requirements that may cross multiple systems.
- Determines and maps existing business processes/functions and recommends changes required to fit a tightly integrated system.
- Participates in GRC-related meetings and helps prepare meeting agendas.
- Develops and maintains process hierarchy, risk register and control library.
- Analyses business problems using software, analytical tools and techniques, leveraging technical knowledge and general common sense to formulate solutions.
- Maintains version control for all Archer GRC program documentation and clearly and effectively communicates appropriate status updates.
- Work with leaders in the Enterprise Risk Management Office, Insurance Risk Office and business stakeholders to understand and identify business requirements, as well as educate on the capabilities of the Archer platform.
- Work closely with other ERM team members in completing cross functional projects.
- Helps coordinate various GRC repository system improvement projects and activities to enhance the system of record and maintain effective process controls.
- Serves as an escalation point to track and follow-up on risk events.
- Collaborates on driving improvement activities to achieve department and organizational goals.
Specific Skill Set:
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills required; must also have strong presentation skills
- Excellent relationship management skills that will build and maintain strong working relationships in a matrix environment and influence action across the organization around risk management
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, and other related applications preferred
- Familiarity with one or more GRC tools preferred
- Must be self-motivated with strong attention to detail and a high level of accountability
- Excellent analytical, time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task and work in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to handle conflict (some clients wont accept their property is dangerous, even if its falling over)
- The drive to investigate situations
- Ability to retain and process large amounts of technical information, Good organizer, Time management skills
- Ability to use initiative,Team player
- Ability to use technical equipment
- Writing skills (there are a lot of reports to write in this job)
- Ability to adapt to different working locations
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent experience preferred
- RSA Certified Administrator certification is a plus.
8-10 Years Annual CTC:
Rs 32,00,000 / Gross (will be paid in EUR)
Location(s) of Job: Brussels, Belgium
Minimum Education Requirements:
BBA, BCA, MBA, BE,