Job Description:Who you'll work with
SIO drives to deliver Business Capabilities, Engagement & Enablement for Cisco Sales / Services in Coverage, Crediting, Compensation (SC3)& Reporting areas. We are partnering to enable our business Partner to drive Ciscos product, service and program strategies for our customer and partners.The SC3 team focused on delivering value for partners with great speed and excellence. Our execution of projects follow Agile & Hybrid Methodologies. We are high performance team, our partners automation requirement to complement process. Teams major focus is always on Transformational & XaaS projects, but we also includes stretch assignments in RTB (Run the Business) & OTB (Optimize the Business) areas.What you'll do
You will lead to craft and deliver significant improvement to Ciscos operation capabilities, while gaining a high level of influence and building relationship with key business and IT partners in order to shape and deliver goals and objectives.
Who You Are
- Drive seamless operationalization of next generation of business models and software areas whilst ensuring automation. You will influence the execution design to ensure impacts to partners are minimized while accelerating Cisco's ability to go-to-market with new XaaS offers of existing BUs and the newly acquired companies.
- Liaise and influence IT team in implementing project outcomes as per planned timelines
- Test the functionality of solutions in the light of operational impacts and influence to enhance the quality of capability delivery and partner experience
- Solve challenging situations in definition/validation of end to end operational processes integrated with business capabilities.
- Dedicatedly identify and manage Risks & Roadblocks effectively
- Add positive impact to the organization by driving metrics, metric analysis and deep dives to root cause and suggest corrective actions in case of issues/unfavorable deviations from target success criteria.
You are a great teammate, fast learner, highly motivated, always willing to learn new technologies and tackle new challenges. You possess strong written, verbal, and presentation skills. You are detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills with the ability to tell a compelling story from data.Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Typically requires 5+ years working experience in a combination of business or IT consulting, business operations or integration role, and analyst roles.
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Experience in creating and executing test plans for large projects
- Possess Excellent Written and Verbal interpersonal skills
- Domain expertise in any one of the SC3 area.
- You are creative and passionate about implementing innovative solutions that will drive business success and solve real-world operational problems
- You have an eye for detail as well as the big picture
- You are passionate about transforming operations and take pride in exceeding Partner expectations
- You strive to function effectively in an ambitious, rapidly changing environment, while maintaining excellent interpersonal skills, focus and attention to detail
- A self-starter and are able to demonstrate an ability to deeply understand, resolve and communicate quasi-technical and business issues to individuals and groups up and down the organization stack.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are rapidly growing our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine crafting unprecedented disruption. Your groundbreaking ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
At Cisco, each person brings their rare talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything people, process, data and things taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with rare personalities who aren't afraid to change.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more from Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
- Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Colorful hair? Dont care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? Thats cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!#WeAreCisco