Branch Manager is responsible for
Handling all Operational activities with in adherence to companies compliance.
• Ensure all work flow in line with the TAT and minimize customer wait time.
• Undertake audit of various task assigned as per the audit calendar within the target time, Timely, accurate, concise and effective documentation of audit reports on exceptions observed during the course of audit, Ensure qualitative and effective performance in all areas of audits undertaken.
• Identify issues between front-end and back-end systems, research problems, and communicate with appropriate areas for correction.
• Close books at the end of month and prepare income, inventory, and balance sheet reconciliation.
• Interface with Risk Control and provide necessary reports to ensure adherence to company risk policy requirements.
• Maintaining client’s portfolio, building healthy business relations with major clients, ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
• Check that internal and external procedures and regulation are correctly applied.
interested candidates share resume on [HIDDEN TEXT] with following details:
Exp in sales of Financial Products likes Loans, LAP, MF etc: