Job Description for GEEDS Boot loader Service Line Team.
Technical skills required
• 2+ years of professional experience in the field of embedded software development.
• Working knowledge on CAN/LIN, UART, SPI, GPIOs, Timers, Watchdog and Interrupts handling.
• Experience in using Vector CANoe, CANalyzer tools and CAPL scripting knowledge.
• Embedded-C and MISRA-C coding experience.
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills (Both in HW and SW).
• Experience in 16/32 bit microcontrollers and software build process.
• Experience in CAN TP, UDS and KWP2000 Protocol knowledge is must.
• Familiar with configuration management tools like SVN, PVCS and RTC.
• Familiar with hardware testing, measurements tools and various debugging skills.
• Have exposure to Boot loader development and Integration.
Soft skills required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong leadership skills and exposure to multisite software developments.
• Good communication skills and able to make quick decisions.
• Should be a self motivated, result oriented and with an Innovative mind set.
• Have positive attitude and should be a good team player.