Organization : TECHWAVE (http://www.techwave.net/)
Location : Hyderabad
Requirement : Big Data Solution Architect
Experience : 10+ yrs
Job type : Permanent
• Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Big Data technologies and should also be responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping client business requirements to systems/ technical requirements
• 10+ Years of IT experience. Around 5+ Years on BI & Big data experience
• Experience with Hadoop data lake and must have handled huge volume/ velocity/ variety of data
• Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
• End to end implementation of at least 2-3 big data projects leveraging Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Pig, Zookeeper, Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Nifi, SPARK, STORM and NoSQL DB
• Provide solution approach for the use cases identified for Big data & Big Data Lake, Also experience on big data transformation w.r.t data lake formations for implementing various solutions.
• Working closely with customer/ business, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. Solution & White boarding with IT team
• Full lifecycle implementation from requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development, testing, and deployment
• Solid understanding of software development principles and strong knowledge of big-data programming paradigms and techniques.
• Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a solution that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
• He/ She must have knowledge on determining/ estimating Infrastructure needs
• He/ She must have experience in responding to RFX’s and defend the solution with Customers
• The Big Data Solution Architect will be responsible for Architecture, Design and Development of Big Data Platform.
• The individual will be responsible for developing the roadmap for the Big Data platform and support Analytics team
• He/ She will be responsible for looking at functional and non-functional requirements in the solution and mentoring team with technological expertise and decisions.
• Participate in process flow analysis and process redesign along with the Engagement Manager
• Share best practices and be consultative to clients throughout duration of the project
• Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements
• Co-team with the Technical Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
The candiate must have
1. Good communication skills
2. Willingness to travel
3. Team Management Skills