1. Big Practitioner with core focus on developing Big Data applications/ solutions in Capital Market, Financial Services, Healthcare & Insurance Industry
2. Develop highly reliable, scalable, extremely high-volume, fault-tolerant Big Data applications using Machine Learning, Distributed Computing , Hadoop, NoSQL technologies
3. Framing Architectural Decisions, Provide Technology Leadership in the areas of Big Data & Analytics to facilitate and enable growth and business agility
4. Passion for Technology & innovation – create & build Products, IP’s, Patents and research on new and emerging technology trends
5. Continuous Technology Innovation to solve a business problem using Big TechnologiesSkill Set:
• Overall IT experience ranging from 8-10 years with min of 1 year experience in Big Data technologies "ndash Hadoop, NoSQL Databases, Distributed Computing and Distributed Search.
• Experience with a wide range of big data architectures, including open architectures including OpenStack, Hadoop, Pig, Hive and/or other data frameworks.
• Hands on experience in building large scale database applications, including architectures, implementation, scaling and support.
• Knowledge in Map Reduce, Machine Learning, NLP, Complex Event Processing, Text Mining, Semantic Web, Time Series Analysis, Predictive Analytics etc
• Exposure in Statistical techniques, Data Science and its applications in the industry would be added advantage
• Hands-on experience building large scale database applications, including architecture, implementation scaling and support
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communications skills with a collaborative attitude
• Any combination of below technical skills,
• Hadoop : HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Hbase, Pig, Mahout, Avro, Oozie
• NoSQL : Cassandra, MongoDB, Hbase, Neo4J
• Text Analytics : Open NLP, Stanford NLP
• Machine Learning : Mahout, Weka, R
• Real time Stream Processing : Storm, Tibco, IBM Infostream
• Distributed Search : Solar, Elastic Search