Contact Person - HR Tanya # 7013764604
We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do—on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of Process Associate
• Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment.
• Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Problem solving/critical thinking skills
• Attention to detail and unbiased decision making ability
• Review content and provide resolution based on prescribed guidelines
• Provide resolution within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
• Recognize trends and patterns and escalate issues timely
• Provide insights to help improve the support to the users
• Maintain a thorough understanding of process and policies
• Provide excellent customer service to our customers
• Any Graduate (PG an added advantage)
• Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
• Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
Walkin for you