Experience in back End Development
1. Technical skills – J2EE, SOAP/REST API consuming and producing, SQL, JPA, Hibernate, JMS integration, Spring, Maven, Jenkins
2. Write well designed, testable, efficient code, ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
3. Prepare and produce releases of software components using automation tool like Jenkins
4. Hands on experience on using application server Apache Tomcat
5. Experience with Agile development
6. Person with analytical skills with attention to details, quick learner, oriented to problem solving, excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work under pressure, team player.
7. A track record of delivering successful complex consumer product apps (finance apps, e-commerce apps