As part of the global team, work with our TPMs, and Server & Component vendors to understand the new Platforms and Components that need to be launched, and business needs driving these.
* Participate in developing platform qualification plans, execute and automate these tests.
* Develop and enhance internal framework and tools required for qualification and automation.
* Develop and enhance our imaging software, diagnostics software and plugins to adapt to the new HW, Firmware & Drivers.
Required Skills and Experience
* Thorough understanding of modern x86 server architectures and servers components like CPU, Memory, BMC, BIOS, HBA, NIC etc.,
* Deep understanding and skills for debugging and root causing issues on Servers and Software that are due to Hardware components and/or Firmware and/or Device Drivers.
* Good knowledge of OS &Virtualisation software interactions with the Hardware components, Firmware and Device Drivers.
* Hands-on development & automation experience in related area, using PERL/Python/Java.
* A minimum of 4 years of experience, with good command on tools for bug tracking, reporting & documentation.