- 3+ years’ experience in automated testing using Selenium Web Driver/Java or comparable tools and programming languages.
- Strong development experience, preferably in Java
- Ability to lead a team of Test Engineers through the automation process
Excellent Communication and Presentation skills is Must
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience with in automation test frameworks, such as Data-driven, Keyword-driven and Agile automation framework.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience with test-engineering processes, including continuous integration, in sprint automation, and test driven development
- Development background experience in Java, J2EE, Spring or other MVC framework, SQL, Databases (Oracle/MySQL/DB2), web/application servers (Tomcat/Jboss/WebLogic/Apache etc.)
- Experience in API & Web Services testing like Soap, REST etc.
- Strong experience with tools Selenium, Maven, TestNG, Git, Jenkins, JIRA
- Create, review, validate and maintain a comprehensive regression test suite
- In depth knowledge of SDLC and STLC in the Agile delivery model
- Integration testing experience in the complex multi-systems environments
- Excellent problem solving skills strong written and verbal communication skills
- Plan, forecast and present automation solutions to the client