• Familiarity with Packet core, IN, Policy, VAS platforms Technologies, Protocols & Standards, DNS,NAT
• Understanding of Openstack and VMware Cloud
• Knowledge of SIP, VoIP/IMS/VoLTE and ATCA/C7000 HW platforms.
• Familiarity with Telecom Signaling technology & standards and transport layer such SCTP/TCP/UDP etc.
• Familiarity with Circuit core, Packet core, Data & VAS Services
• SBC requirement for various services.
• SBC Architecture, approaches and consideration.
• Familiarity with IP networking (IPv4 & IPv6)and Computer Hardware architecture
• Experience in TLS, TCP, IPSEC, IP protocols
• Experience with SIP Call processing and SIP Supplementary Services.
• Exposure to project/product QA life cycles(release/build management, defect management, configuration control)
• Good Analytical and Log debugging Skills(Scripting knowledge is a value added)
• Need to have configuration knowledge on SBC's, NAT, Firewall, Authentication Encryption, L2 Layer switches (Routers/Switches)
• Sound knowledge of Telecom regulatory & network security aspects
• Monitoring of Platform Capacity Utilization, Performance & ensuring service availability
• Coordination for Platform Rollout, Platform developments, IT/BSS Integration, Certification & ATP
• Coordinate with Vendor, Business and other Network teams for appropriate integration and issue resolution
• Provide solutions to complex technical problems concerning system design and operating performance
• Analyze Platform KPIs & coordination with NOC & Circle teams for Service Layer Platforms
• Develop, prepare, validate, and execute action plans / method of procedures designed for the resolution of critical service affecting issues.
• Perform Software and Firmware upgrades on products in live customer networks. Activity is to be conducted in customer maintenance windows
• Recommend and execute new procedures to enhance the resolution of system degradation
• Should be able to perform the migrations, new feature and functionality testing at customer location
• Test and/or develop and verify software fixes from current stream provided by Engineering
• Provide on-site assistance in problem resolution and user assistance when necessary