You will be responsible for the statutory compliance and obligations relating to company Law,SEBI,RBI,FERA and other commercial laws for a group engaged in integrated Logistics. You will provide strategic and legal direction to the group and will be the statutory representative & adviser to the senior management for taking appropriate statutory decisions.
Qualifications – B.Com, ACS
Experience – 2 + yrs of post qualification Experience
• Having excellent hands on knowledge of Companies Act and its application & impact on the various facets of business
• Strong knowledge in statutory compliance like SEBI,FERA,RBI & other commercial laws
• Capable of fulfilling monthly, quarterly and annual statutory compliance as per company Law
• Ability to promptly and periodically handle ROC matters
• Meticulously plan and execute the various periodical statutory meetings, preparation of registers & fulfil statutory obligations.
• Update directors and stake holders in the recent changes in various Laws that impact the company, their personal liabilities,etc.
• Capable of handling company incorporation, closures, mergers, etc.
• Allotment of Shares, Share Transfers, Issue of Share Certificates, Issue of Duplicate
Share Certificate and split thereof;
• Ability to Coordinate with statutory auditors & Legal advisors
• Generating MIS Reports using advance Excel V-Lookup, H-Lookup, etc.
• Ability to monitor, direct and provide leadership to the a dept team and ensure they perform upto expected level
• Strong interpersonal, creative and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a team and independently
Contact: Vaidyanathan R – 9840919226; Indhu J - 9600008133