The position will involve a high degree of international travel. The role is suited to a confident, and organized, sales professional, who has been worked in a similar role for a same industry.
The role of Asst. Manager is extensive possible to grow our current market share worldwide especially in Africa Region with both new and existing customer accounts. Working Experience in Africa Region is necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop business plan and strategy for Plastic closures market that ensures achievement of company’s international sales goals.
2. Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding international sales performance. Maintains accurate records of all international pricings, sales and activity reports.
3. Maintains contact and Develop key relationships with all customers in the international market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
4. Must be aware of international variances in cultural and legal issues pertaining to sales.
5. Should be familiar with international business concepts, practices, and procedures.
6. Coordinate with the Project, Design, Marketing and Production teams to ensure customer requirements are met on a timely basis
7. Coordinate all international shipping, distribution and delivery with Supply Chain concerns.
8. Ability to travel frequently and in some cases with short notice to accommodate our business partners
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
1. The candidate should be an energetic, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills who is able to excel in an international sales environment.
2. Sales Experience of work with closure / Liquor Company in international market will be preferred and an advantage.
3. 5+ years of international sales experience, customer account management, preferably in the Liquor industry. Working Experience in Africa Region is necessary.
4. MBA or Graduate in any discipline.
5. Technologically advanced and oriented. Must have above average computer and technical skills to navigate the communication barriers of frequent international travel
6. Strong communication and presentation skills and a thorough knowledge of various international cultures.