SYNERGY TALENT SOLUTION IS HIRING FOR CLOUDLENE
Hiring for Cloudlene:
• Company and team overview: Cloudlene was founded by Vyas Bharghava - a Senior Executive with a US/India based Software company in 2016 along with fellow cofounders working in senior positions in the IT & other industries in the US and India. It is a startup located at Electronic city, Bangalore, India.
• Office Address: Cloudlene Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Singsandra, Hosur Main road, Bangalore 560068 Karnataka, India
• Website: https://www.cloudlene.com/
Email ID: [HIDDEN TEXT]
Contact Number and Name: 9980346044
Job title: Architect
Reports to: Head
Duties and responsibilities:
• Overall IT experience of 3-5 years in Product Development using Microsoft Technologies as an Architect, looking for Cloud based applications and Mobile app.
• Extensive experience working in Scrum & Agile environment.
• Must be able to write code & have expert level expertise in C# & Java Script.
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Azure PaaS platform
o Azure ADF, Azure Functions, SQL databases/warehouses, Cosmos/Document DB
o App Services
o Service Fabric
• Extensive experience setting up DevOps using VSO
• Skills and working knowledge on Visual Sudio +Xamarin
• Experience in NodeJS & Open Source tool stack is a huge plus.
• Hands on experience in PowerShell
• Extensive experience in Front end technologies
o React, AngularJS, TypeScript
o Must be able to espouse prose & cons of each technologies
• Designing REST APIs, Object & Models, Articulating architectures & designs by the way of diagrams & visual aids must be second nature to the candidate.
• The following are not just buzzwords for you but a way of life: SOLID Principles, Code Smells, Unit Testing in code, Code Coverage, Best Practices, StyleCop.Resharper
• Experience with the following IDEs:
o Visual Studio & VS Code
Core skills required:
• Ability to pick up any new technologies quickly.
• Be able to cut through noise and understand big picture.
• Have strong opinions about technologies & knowledge to back it up.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Ability to work within team while retaining the big picture & overall perspective.
• Equity options available for the right performer.
• Experience (Min and Max): 3 years to 5 years.
• Education: Graduation / Post Graduation
• Languages: English
Annual Salary: Open for Discussion
Job Location: Bangalore
Preferred Location: Bangalore
Number of positions to be filled: 2