• Extensive experience (4+ years) with all the core components of Archer development: Role/Groups/Record Permissions, Fields/Layouts, Data Driven Events, Advanced Workflow, Notifications, complex Calculations, Custom code development, Reporting, Data Feed Management etc.
• Archer API (RESTful and SOAP Web Services) experience.
• Archer administrative functions, ACP configurations.
• Experience implementing Archer Core Use Cases as well On-Demand Applications.
• Experience in Third Party Governance/Vendor Management solution.
• Strong database, SQL skillset.
• Experience in Archer upgrade and installations preferred.
• RSA Archer Professional certification preferred.
• RSA Archer Associate certification preferred.
• Windows Administration skills preferred.
• Hands-on experience in .NET or JAVA; SQL Server; API integrations of Archer with other systems.
• Experience in working in Agile projects, JIRA.
• Infrastructure setup experience.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required, advanced degree is preferred.
• Four (4+) years of related experience is required.
• Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
Notice Period: Immediate to 60 days Only
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group.