"1. Two + Years RCM Experience in Physician, or Hospital Billing, or both as the need may be.
2. Domain Knowledge - Grade A
3. Knowledge of Federal/Commercial/WC Payor Requirements
4. Understanding of Provider Information & Patient Information as it impacts claim resolution
5. Knowledge of Clearing House Rejections/Denials and its resolution
6. Knowledge of Payor Denials and Resolution
7. Knowledge of Appeals Process - Form types/Documents related to Appeals, Online Appeals
8. Basic coding knowledge - ICD/CPT, E/M codes , Code Series, Modifiers in Physician Billing and its impact"
Candidates with less notice period / Immediate joinees are preferred