Job Description & Role:
Job Summary: (Work from Home)
He will be discussing with customers and internal clients their requirements and ensure the development team translate these requirements into robust application delivering the End user expectations, hence supporting the mission and vision of the company.
Duties involve designing, writing, maintaining and testing programs/applications and creating business and technical specifications.
Proficient Knowledge in:
• Requirement and specification analysis.
• Structured programming techniques and ability to conduct performance tests on applications.
• Planning and developing business solution implementation.
• Role based security principles in application development.
• Hosting Servers Administration and domains management
Functional/ Technical Duties:
• Analyze current workflows and practice patterns and define business requirements.
• Responsible for performing needs assessments and coordinating software changes including the analysis of system capabilities and data flow mapping to determine modifications feasibility.
• Understand the integration of all points of the business applications and make suggestions for design and build to promote efficiency and security recommendations.
• Prepare technical reviews and walk-throughs, and coordinate as necessary related to job responsibilities and assignments.
• Liaise and coordinate with teams at different Geographies and time zones to accomplish deliverables.
• Minimum 8-10 years software development and business analysis
• 2-4 years’ experience in management
• SDLC knowledge and experience
• Strong command of English
• Proficient Knowledge in Most of the following:
b. SQL Server database scripting, procedures and triggers.
c. Reporting tools, google charts and Data Analytics
d. Microsoft Visual Studio .Net and Web development tools.
e. Development frameworks
f. Microsoft Office Applications and other software
• Experience in developing quality solutions that meet the business needs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering/Science, Computer Information Systems or a related field.
Ensure the employees are performing their tasks diligently and efficiently, including and not limited to:
• Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions and changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database levels.
• Support the solutions release management process.
• Follow specified guidelines and system standards in writing, testing and documenting following the software development life cycle.
• Develop and/ or maintain software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with business owners, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes.
• Test plans and all related documentation in collaboration with analysts and business owners.