We are looking for investment experience candidates.
Role: Application Support Analyst
Timings – 6:00 am – 3:00 pm
The Support Analyst is one of the most critical roles and to create a loyal client base. Every client, every interaction, every day, the Support Analyst is focused on delivering a stellar service experience. The Support Analyst, reporting to the Client Support Manager, will be responsible for delivering outstanding technical support for dynamic end users and client systems. A commitment to effective communication, quality, attention to detail, and follow through is key to success in this fast-paced role.
Office Timings – 6:00 am – 3:00 pm
· Deliver a stellar remote end user and systems support experience
· Monitor and manage email and Sales Force queues
· Performance of "health checks" with an attention to quality and detail
· Address anomalies or escalate, as needed
· Quick resolution of cases and/or involvement of the proper teams
· Assist with automation of repetitive tasks and suggest efficiency
· Document support-related solutions and client environments
· Identify repetitive issues for root cause analysis
· Ensure cases exceed client expectations and are within the predefined SLAs.
· Passion for delivering an outstanding client experience
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Confident and friendly phone presence
· Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
· Confidence to "Speak Up" and share knowledge, areas of improvement, etc.
· Collaborative, team-player, stays "Cool Under Pressure"
· Ability to provide off-hours on-call support
· Must demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in an environment of rapid technological and business change while maintaining enthusiasm and displaying sound judgment.
DESIRED / OPTIONAL TECHNICAL SKILLS
· Strong SQL Skills and comfortable with SQL server
· Prior experience in Application Support role
· Windows, MS Office, and common business applications
· Exposure to securities trading industry
· Basic knowledge of Active Directory and permission
· Basic level of UNIX scripting hands on exp is a plus
· Scripting (Power Shell, VB Script, batch)
· Automation Software such as Autosys /Active Batch
· Windows 2003 and 2008 clustering