Excelian has been engaged by a global static data solution provider in capital markets space for providing senior technical expertise to work on production infrastructure issues. Candidate should have worked-on/ supported multi-tier enterprise wide J2EE applications involving Linux, Middleware technologies (Jboss/ WAS/ WebLogic) , Oracle database.
Responsibilities Excelian has been engaged by a global static data solution provider in capital markets space for providing senior technical expertise to work on production infrastructure issues. Candidate should have worked-on/ supported multi-tier enterprise wide J2EE applications involving Linux, Middleware technologies (Jboss/ WAS/ WebLogic) , Oracle database.
Skills Must Mandatory experience
1. Overall 6-8 years' experience in supporting large enterprise wide J2EE applications.
2. Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in working with any one of the middleware application Server - Jboss/ Weblogic/ Websphere
a. Should be able to install/ configure clustered environments using above app servers.
b. Should be aware/ troubleshoot clustering issues/ configurations.
c. Is aware of basic concepts of middleware servers like connection pooling, Data Sources, JMS setup, Heap usage/ configuration etc.
d. Have done deployment of J2EE applications and troubleshooting any issues pertaining to it.
Unix/ Linux platform
3. Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in managing applications hosted on Linux platforms.
a. Should have working knowledge of shell scripting for automations purposes.
b. Should be aware of basic networking commands/ configuration.
c. Should be aware of basic file manipulation, file system traversing.
d. Should be able to use Linux commands to check disk/ memory/ CPU utilization.
4. Minimum 3-4 years of experience working on applications using Oracle database as backend
a. Should be aware of Oracle architecture basics.
b. Good knowledge in writing SQLs
c. Assist in troubleshooting performance issues related to Databases.
d. Should be able to gather/ read AWR/ ASH reports.
5. Strong problem-solving and verbal communication skills required since this role demands speaking to customers directly.
6. Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
7. Should be willing to work in shifts.
1. Familiarity on OKTA, LDAP, OpenAM, PingFed, MS ADFS. Configuration of SAML 2. 0 based SSO settings on Jboss (preferred) / WebSphere/ WebLogic.
2. SSL certificate configuration on application tier.
3. Should have participated in BCP/ DR activities and penetration testing.
4. Worked in multiple client production support set up.
5. Knowledge of ITIL (Foundation level) process.
6. Should be self-motivated and has the ability to quickly learn new unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases