Application Engineer will be part of our services team that develop and implement business IT solutions using one or more of our core products. As part of a project team the application engineer will be working directly with the user community to
1. Elicit business and user requirements and documenting them using formal documentation methods.
2. Work with the project leads to develop solutions that meet the requirements
3. Develop custom functions and programs using Progress Open Edge 4GL and various other technologies as required.
4. Travel on site to various customer locations to implement the solution and provide onsite support.
1. Gain expert level technical knowledge of the company’s products and services
2. Work with Business analysts to develop/unit test customizations as may be required
3. Prepare all technical documents as company SDLC processes.
4. Assist the business analyst in the integration testing, user acceptance testing
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (ECE/EE/CS/IT) with first class and an excellent academic background
Bachelor’s Degree in any science discipline with First Class + MCA with a first class.
2. 2 – 7 YRS experience in a software development environment developing large business applications is essential.
3. Previous exposure to ERP Systems/ Warehousing Systems/Manufacturing systems will be a big advantage
4. Previous knowledge of Open Edge 4GL/Database will be a big advantage.
5. Strong knowledge of Databases/Client Server Architecture/N Tier architecture is essential
6. Previous experience with Linux/Unix will be a big advantage.
7. Knowledge of HTML5/CSS/Window Work Flows/WPF/SQL/.NET is an advantage
8. Experience with using UML/Design Patterns/Frameworks in a day to day work environment is an advantage
9. Good written and oral communication skills in English is essential
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases