Do you aspire to build cool consumer-facing Android apps used by millions of Indians?
Do you live, breathe and dream of creating robust, innovative, consumer-facing mobile applications?
Are you extremely proficient with Android mobile application development?
We are urgently looking for 3 Android Developers to join our team in Mumbai (Dadar) and complement the efforts of an innovative, rapidly growing, cutting-edge technology company.
Why Should you Join Us?
a) Help build cool consumer-facing apps which will be used by millions of Indians.
b) You will get a chance to work with smart and passionate people.
c) You will be involved in collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product creation.
Requirements : -
1) Highly profecient in Object oriented design, JAVA, RESTful APIs, Android SDK, Eclipse and Android Studio.
2) Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen s.
3) Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
4) Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
5) Familiarity with MVP, MVVM, RxAndroid and data binding library.
6) Experience with offline storage, SQLite, threading, and performance tuning.
7) Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch.
8) Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
9) Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
10) Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
11) Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
12) Desire to learn new android skills for developing advanced features in our Mobile apps.
13) A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
14) Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines.
15) Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
16) Familiarity with Agile methodologies (Sprint).
17) Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
18) Experience in architecting and designing scalable and high performing mobile applications.
19) Interacting & working with the design team to match code with design layout.
20) Good understanding of the full SDLC process -- understanding requirement analysis; creating technical specifications; development with best practices; unit testing; deployment.
21) Understanding the product requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
22) A high degree of passion about development – the ability to rapidly learn and apply new technologies to meet business goals is crucial.
23) Candidate should possess excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, in order to work and communicated effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders alike.
1) Own the entire lifecycle of development of our Android app.
2) Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
3) Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
4) Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
5) Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
6) Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
7) Work closely with the rest of the team and ensure timely delivery according to project timelines.
8) Have the Desire to learn new things and be extremely passionate about creating awesome mobile products.
Working Style :-
Hands-on troubleshooting skills & proactive problem solving
Good organizational skill
Scheduling and delegation skills
Responsible and self-motivated
Education :- B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/B.Sc/ M.Sc/ MCA/ M. Tech/ Any other equivalent degree/diploma
Salary :- Negotiable
Job Location :- Mumbai (Dadar)
Joining :- Earliest
How to Apply :-
1) Send an email at [HIDDEN TEXT] with the keyword 'Android' followed by your name in the email subject. (or reply to this email, or click on "Apply" button)
2) State your Current Remuneration, Expected Salary and Notice Period / Expected Joining Date.
3) Attach your latest Resume copy in the Email.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview.