Step into the world of Mphasis!
Welcome to a world of customer-centric transformation. Of digital, cognitive, and intelligent technologies that are always a few paces ahead. A world where you redefine and co-create paradigms of business success every day. Where you keep alive your inquisitive mind to deliver innovation and wow customers.
A leading applied technology services company, Mphasis has sprinted exciting laps of transformation to stand tall on the edge of NEXT and positive disruption. With our agile business processes and innovations, we anticipate the future of applied technology and predict tomorrows trends to keep our clients at the summit of an ever-changing marketplace. Our future-proof expertise brings faster, more innovative IT solutions to next-gen customers across countless industry segments and micro-verticals. Job Description
We are looking for applicants who will thrive in an open, dynamic, flexible, collaborative environment and desire creative freedom and an opportunity to work with high performing teams. Technical Competencies one should possess:
Project Competencies and Behavioral Competencies :
- Develop HLD and Define software architecture.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, implementation and maintenance of quality systems within the group
- Involved in Estimation, Design approach, Coverage, Alternate approaches, Usage of Design patterns, Test strategy/ Plan development
- Involved in Test case review, Monitoring & tracking of tasks, Status Reporting.
- Demonstrate successful completion of analysis, technical design, and programming assignments within the group
Mphasis is looking for Analyst for Bangalore, India :-
- Ability to guide in execution of test plans, creation of test cases and test data
- Ability to help PL / PM to conceptualize, design, construct, test and implement technology solutions
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and users to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Hands on experience in Networking and Switches concepts
- Strong Operating System experience Linux, GreenHills,etc
- Knowledge of ASIC architectures
- Expert knowledge in C
- Experience in networking concepts L2(xSTP, VLAN, LACP, LLDP, TRILL), L3 (OSPF, BGP, Tunnels),
- Ability to internalize standards (IEEE, IETF) and convert into deliverables design/code etc
- Experience with Network Development Tools - Sniffer, Traffic Generators, IXIA, Spirent etc
- Strong Network troubleshooting ability encompassing: OS, Network Stack, Sniffers, switches, external network.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Network development
- Experience in Agile Development